The Festivals and Special Events Development Society of Kelowna (Festivals Kelowna) is an independent, non-profit society formed in February 2007 through the support and guidance of the City of Kelowna.
Connection our community through festivals and events.
Festivals Kelowna will produce and develop community-focused, accessible and diverse events. Through collaboration with our stakeholders, Festivals Kelowna will support the growth of a strong, sustainable events community.
Our primary activities include:
- Delivery and management of select Kelowna festivals and events including:
- Parks Alive!
- The Kelowna Buskers Program
- Celebrate Canada Day – Kelowna
- NEW in 2015 - Pianos in the Parks
- NEW in 2015 - A Visual Arts Fest
- New York New Year's Family celebration
- Working in collaboration with key agencies in the city of Kelowna in the strategic development of the Kelowna festivals and special events community for the benefit of the citizens of Kelowna
- Working collaboratively with the Kelowna festival and special events community