Established in 1997, Parks Alive! is an award winning, multi-venue, 9-week concert series that energizes Kelowna’s parks and public spaces through live cultural performances each summer.
Welcoming over 22,000 guests annually, our FREE shows can be enjoyed by all ages and are driven by the goal of creating experiences our residents and visitors to our community will love!
CLICK HERE for the full schedule of the “2023 Parks Alive! Entertainment Season presented by ReMax Kelowna
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current “State of Emergency” in the City of Kelowna from the surrounding wildfires, the final week of Parks Alive! concert events from August 22nd to August 26th are CANCELLED. We look forward to bringing our community great live entertainment again soon.
Take care, be safe and here’s to better days ahead !
Check out our events calendar below and get ready for an entertaining experience in some of Kelowna's stunning outdoor locations!
2023 will be the 10th year for this one-night celebration held in Stuart Park and the Kelowna Community Theatre. Free to attend, activities and live entertainment can be enjoyed by all ages and musical tastes.
- A cultural presence creates a healthy, family-friendly atmosphere in Kelowna’s parks and public spaces, which contributes to an enhanced quality of life for our community
- Arts & Culture stimulates citizen engagement in community life and creates a greater sense of pride in Kelowna
- Everyone deserves access to cultural experiences, regardless of their socio-economic status
- Artists of all caliber, experience level, and style have a place on our stages
- The Kelowna and Okanagan performer community is rich in talent and deserves to be showcased
- Positive activity in public spaces compliments safety and crime prevention initiatives in our community
“…Neighbors that I haven’t seen since we moved in were out on the street and enjoying something that felt like fresh air and relief given the last few months. Kudos to Parks Alive! for a brilliant idea. We are very lucky to live in a place like this.”
“THANKS for the excellent idea of the “ON TOUR” Parks Alive. We on Martin (Ave), etc absolutely loved it and a great time was had by all. Excellent band choice, they really connected with the spectators and seemed like they were having a lot of fun too! We look forward to attending other tours! WE are thrilled you picked our streets and neighborhood to be a part of this wonderful event, during Covid!"
“Every time we visit Kelowna we always attend parks alive. Atmosphere is great and we have heard some pretty good bands.”
via Google Review
Since its inception, Parks Alive! has grown from using just 2 parks downtown to now featuring events in over 18 different parks and public spaces each summer. Concerts are held Tuesday through Saturday with more than 38 events presented each season. You can enjoy a Parks Alive! event throughout Kelowna including North Glenmore, Rutland, the Mission, downtown, and Central Kelowna.
A special thanks
We thank our generous, community-minded sponsors and partners for their investment in the community.
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of B.C.